In response to the COVID-19 virus PathWays PA’s tax sites will remain closed until further notice. If you have a tax appointment scheduled we will be in touch to reschedule your appointment once our tax sites re-open. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please read the following prior to scheduling your tax appointment:
- When scheduling your appointment please provide a working phone number so that we can contact you. A valid email address is required as well.
- If you only need to complete one tax return please only make one appointment.
- If you need more than one tax year completed, schedule one appointment for each tax year you need completed and list tax year after your name for each appointment
- If you are scheduling an appointment for someone else (a relative, friend, etc.) please provide the name of the person who will be having their return completed. If there are multiple appointments under the same name we will cancel duplicate appointments under the same name.
- FOR ALL TAX APPOINTMENTS YOU MUST HAVE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD AND THE SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS OF ALL DEPENDENTS. IF FILING JOINTLY BOTH SPOUSES MUST BRING THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS AND THE SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS FOR ALL DEPENDENTS. IF YOU DO NOT BRING ALL OF THE REQUIRED SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS WE WILL NOT COMPLETE YOUR RETURN.
You can schedule your appointment online at the link below. Online scheduling is available for our Folsom office, Walnut Street Library, Juvenile Justice Center of Philadelphia, and SEPTA Suburban Station.
Please call 610-543-5022 or 800-209-2914 for any questions or concerns.
To schedule an appointment in Camden, please call our partner, Catholic Charities: 856-342-8847
Your 2020 Stimulus Check- Will You Receive a Stimulus Check?
If you receive Social Security, Railroad Retirement benefits and/or filed a tax return for 2018 or 2019, you will receive a stimulus check. If you have not filed a return for either of these years and do not receive Social Security or Railroad Retirement Benefits, then you can file for free here if your income is under $66,000. For more information about the 2020 stimulus package click here.
For Information on the 2020 Economic Impact Payments Click Here
Make the Most of YOUR Tax Refund
Saving part or all of your tax refund can help prepare for sudden expenses like car repairs or medical bills. Bring your savings account number and ask your tax preparer to help you make the most of your refund.
Save just $50 of your refund and enter to win weekly prize of $100 and Grand prize of $10,000 through our partners at the AARP Foundation. You must split you refund into 2 accounts or purchase a Savings Bond to enter. If you do not have a bank account we can assist you in opening a prepaid debit card for direct deposit of your refund. For the rules and eligibility requirements for this nationwide contest click here.