PathWays PA will begin scheduling appointments on January 22, 2019. Please continue to monitor this website and our social media for any updates.
Please read the following prior to scheduling your tax appointment:
- When scheduling your appointment please provide a working phone number so that we can contact you. A valid email address is required as well.
- If you only need to complete one tax return please only make one appointment.
- If you need more than one tax year completed, schedule one appointment for each tax year you need completed and list tax year after your name for each appointment
- If you are scheduling an appointment for someone else (a relative, friend, etc.) please provide the name of the person who will be having their return completed. If there are multiple appointments under the same name we will cancel duplicate appointments under the same name.
- FOR ALL TAX APPOINTMENTS YOU MUST HAVE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD AND THE SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS OF ALL DEPENDENTS. IF FILING JOINTLY BOTH SPOUSES MUST BRING THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS AND THE SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS FOR ALL DEPENDENTS. IF YOU DO NOT BRING ALL OF THE REQUIRED SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS WE WILL NOT COMPLETE YOUR RETURN.
Please call 610-543-5022 or 800-209-2914 for any questions or concerns.
To schedule an appointment in Camden, please call our partner, Catholic Charities: 856-342-8847