File Online

If you cannot make it to one of our sites to have your taxes prepared, you can file your taxes online for free at

 IRS-certified tax preparers are here to help.  Call 610-543-5022 with any questions.

To e-file your 2019 tax return or other electronic forms, you must verify your identity with your Self-Select PIN or Adjusted Gross Income from your 2018 tax return. You can find electronic filing PIN assistance on the IRS website.

Please note:  My Free Taxes no longer supports the filing of Schedule C returns for free.  This means that filers with business income which would include independent contractors and rideshare drivers-Uber and Lyft-are currently not able to file using MyFreeTaxes online.

Please read the Civil Rights Notification before starting your return.