PathWays PA has sites throughout Delaware County, Philadelphia and Camden. Our permanent sites include:
- PathWays PA Main Office, 310 Amosland Rd., Holmes, PA
- Crozer Library, 620 Engle St., Chester, PA
- Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union, 2501 Seaport Dr., Chester, PA
- Calvary Community Center, 815 S 48th St., Philadelphia, PA
- SEPTA Suburban Station, 16th and JFK Blvd, Philadelphia, PA
- Walnut St. Library, 201 S. 40th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Women in Transition, 21 South 12th Street, 6th Floor, Philadelphia, PA
- Various sites at community organizations in Camden: Visit the Camden Asset Network Website.
Below is a map of our sites. To find out more information, click each marker. This will also enable you to get directions to each site. Please note that these hours only apply to tax season:
In addition, PathWays PA has numerous mobile sites across the region, including libraries and community centers. To find one near you, call us at 610-543-5022.
Employers and Community Organizations:
PathWays PA offers mobile tax site service throughout the Philadelphia five county region. We provide free convenient onsite tax assistance at locations throughout the area. You can offer this FREE service to your employees and members by hosting a pre-scheduled tax date. PathWays PA will come to your location and bring the staff and equipment necessary to prepare taxes at your location for your staff, clients and/or patrons. Our tax preparation is offered by appointment to ensure that the tax filer has all of the necessary information necessary to complete the tax return.
Interested in offering free tax preparation at your location? Call 610-543-5022 to schedule onsite tax service today!